Thursday, April 8, 2010

Andrew Wommack Free Stuff

Andrew Wommack is one of my favourite tele-evangelists. I have begun to appreciate his teaching even more since I began using the free stuff put up on his website www.awmi.net.
You can check out teaching material in text and audio formats. The audio teachings probably run into hundreds of hours, covering topics like "A Better Way to Pray," "Revelation Knowledge" etc. Don't miss the 4-part series on healing, titled "God Wants You Well." Those 4 hours of solid teaching have actually opened my eyes in many ways.

There are doctrinal differences with the church I attend. But I believe that there really is only one doctrine - the doctrine of Jesus Christ as taught by the Holy Spirit. Andrew Wommack teaches boldly yet without sensationalism. I'd suggest you go check out his website and get built up!

No comments:

Post a Comment